Friday, August 24, 2012

Scrapbook Pages

I absolutely LOVE the special for this month...

http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_September_CC/SeptemberCC-ImageGallery-text.ashx?w=400 

And so I decided to see what I could come up with using it.  Here is something I made using the stamps just as background stamps:


Supplies used:
La Bella Vie Paper Pack
It's Your Day stamp set
Love Blooms stamp set
Keepsake Alphabet stamp set
Black Striped Grosgrain Ribbon
Black Pearl Gems
Bling Buttons and pins
Black stamp pad
Cotton Candy stamp pad

The pictures are from my brother's wedding- they even had a little photo booth there you could get your picture taken in!  And "Mon Petit Cheri" means "My Little Darling".  I love how with the alphabet stamp set you can make it look like cursive writing!  I don't know if you can see the background where I used the "It's Your Day" stamps.  I think I'll just have to keep seeing what I can come up with!

What are you going to create?






No comments:

Post a Comment