Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My Favorite Things

I really, really enjoy papercrafting.  Like, maybe a little too much (can that even be possible?).  I love looking at photographs which is probably one of the main reasons I love to scrapbook so much.  To help celebrate my favorite things I am doing a workshop: "A Few Of My Favorite Things" Layout.

Here it is:

This layout is perfect for instagram pictures if you're into that.  But if not I'll teach you the tricks to multi-sized photos for cheap!  Trust me, you'll thank me!

We'll learn some new techniques for diy scrapbooking and you will have a great 2-page layout to showcase YOUR favorite things!!

So get those cameras out and start shooting some pictures to get ready for this workshop!  It will cost $8 for 2 pages and all you will need to bring is adhesive and glue dots.

The date for this workshop is Tuesday, January 15th @ 6pm.

Contact me if you are interested!!

No comments:

Post a Comment