Monday, February 4, 2013

Sunshine Card

During this blah winter I needed a little sunshine so I made this card:


And here's what I used:
Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge
Cricut Artiste Cartridge
Blue button
Surf's Up workshop on the go kit stamp set
Creme brulee bakers twine
Surf's Up blue paper
slate washi tape
creme brulee cardstock
hollyhock cardstock
creme brulee stamp pad
pins
pop tape
liquid glass
scallop punch

For the heart pins I cut 3/4" hearts from the cricut and glued them to straight pins.  I think the sunburst was cut at 3"then I stamped one of the images with creme brulee ink all over.  The "fun shine" stamp is part of the Surf's Up kit and was stamped in creme brulee.

Now I just need to look and my card and pretend that I am not in a blizzardy wasteland, but instead on the nice warm beaches of the tropic.... ahhhhh.  If only it actually worked!  But at least I can now send a little sunshine to someone- check your mailbox it could be you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment