Tuesday, April 23, 2013

All About Boys Workshop

Sometimes it seems papercrafts are pretty girly.  Flowers, sparkles, lace all scream girls.  I have a family of 3 boys so even though I love girly things they don't always work for my scrapbooking!  I love the new paper pack "Later Sk8ter" from Close to My Heart!  It screams "boyishness" and works perfectly for all those pictures I take of my men-in-training.

So, to celebrate all that testosterone that influences your life here is a workshop:

"Trucks" Layout

"Dad" Layout

For this workshop you have your options: there are 2 different 2-page layouts to pick from and a set of 4 cards.  Or do it all!  Your choice.  Each is $8 and if you do all 3 together you get a discount- $22.

So mark your calendar for Saturday, May 18th 9am-2pm and send me an RSVP by May 10th and we will get working on some masculine projects :)

And as always, if you'd rather come and bring your own project to work on you can!

1 comment:

  1. Ooooh! I love all of these. The trucks and race cars are just perfect. Too bad I'm so poor these days. :(

    ReplyDelete