Saturday, February 1, 2014

OPEN HOUSE TIME!!

The new catalog is here!!!

There is so much great new product to fall in love with!  We now carry PINK glitter paper, BLUE AND PURPLE glitter trim, EMBOSSING FOLDERS, and a wonderful new product called PICTURE MY LIFE where you slide pictures and pre-printed cards into a protective sleeve for the fastest scrapbooking this side of the Mississippi!  There are also great new paper packs with beautiful florals, masculine colors, and balloons!  The stamp of the months are WAY to cute to pass up so be sure to snag yours before the time is up to purchase them!


A new catalog means an OPEN HOUSE!  Right here at mi casa, Saturday February 8th from 10am- 1pm



 You'll get to make this card FREE using NEW product!

OPEN HOUSE INFO:

Come get the new catalog, sneak a peak at some of the new items, make a fun Easter card (shown above), and browse my clearance items (including Cricut cartridges)!

Bring a friend and receive 20% off your total clearance purchase!

Also, buy 2 packs of cardstock and receive an embossing folder FREE!

If the total for the Open House reaches $150 I will draw for who gets to be hostess to get FREE product!

And, for every $25 you order you get to pick a workshop to do for FREE!

My team is trying to earn enough money to have corporate come do a team meeting HERE- so please help me reach my goal in sales ($600 for February) !  Every bit helps!  If I reach my goal I will do a thank you workshop for all who ordered for FREE (2 page layout AND cards)!


No comments:

Post a Comment