Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Cricut Page

While in Cali my mom asked me to teach a class about Cricut Craft Room.  I had some projects that the ladies made to help learn some techniques in CCR.  I hope they learned a lot!  CCR is so useful when you are doing big projects or even the little ones.  My husband got me a laptop for my birthday so that I can watch movies while I craft and use CCR right at my crafting table (I am lucky- I have my own craft room!  I only have to share it with the loud AC unit and water heater lol)

This is the layout we made:

The Left-handed side was learning to make word art using the different fonts from the CTMH cartridges and the CCR font.  The Right-handed side was learning to group images so you can move them as one image.  I think they'd agree this was the most tedious :) but I think they got it down.

We also made a favor box and switched out the frame on the top of the box for a cupcake shape and make a favor bag with a word cut out on the side.

If I ever did another one, I would totally teach about layers because that is another time-saver that helps out.  

Maybe if I can get enough time- I'll do an online tip class.  Hmmm.. my first video?  That might be exciting :)

Here is the CCR file of all 4 projects- have fun!  You have to have Artiste, Artbooking, and Art Philosophy to cut them out.
CCR file

No comments:

Post a Comment