Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Panda Bread

During one of my many blog stalking journeys I came across this site Taste for Adventure with a recipe for Panda Bread.  It looked way too cute to not try so I did and it turned out great!  This was my 3 attempt at making homemade bread in my life (the other 2 were during High School).  I have a bread machine so that is all I use.  This is what my bread turned out like:

I just followed the step by step instructions and it basically turned out as well as the sites!  My only alteration would be to divide the dough and add the coloring before you knead it.  I had followed their instructions and it left the green dough a little streaky- but after it rises it doesn't look as bad.

My kids loved it!  I plan on using this technique to make shaped sugar cookies- we'll see how it turns out.  Bon appetit!

No comments:

Post a Comment