Monday, June 6, 2011

Lego Birthday Part 2

So I saw this cute idea to make lego head cake pops- with an alteration using marshmallows.  I would link to the site, but I can't remember where it was.  They also had a bunch of lego decoration printables that of course I saw and said "I can do that".  So here is the marshmallow lego head pops:

First you glue 1/2 a mini marshmallow to a big marshmallow with frosting.  Make sure the frosting is dry or the top will fall off when you dip it in the chocolate.

Melt some chocolate.

Put the marshmallow on a stick and dip it in the chocolate.  Then let it dry.

Using edible markers draw a face.  Make sure the marker is dry before wrapping.

And there you have Lego head marshmallow pops.  I don't like marshmallows, but I was very tempted to try these!

No comments:

Post a Comment