Monday, April 9, 2012

Nailed It!

This is a picture on pintrest that cracks me up every time I see it...

 

As someone who says all the time "I can do that!" There have been times (more than I'd like to admit) where I have seen a really cute idea that looks simple and have tried it only to absolutely FAIL at making it look good at all.  I really like it when there is something fail-proof that I can do to feel like I've accomplished something and it looks really good!

Here is something from Close To My Heart that is way cute:

Link

But is it doable without being a total craft know it all?  Is it simple enough for me to do in one night and not take me all week to complete?


YES!  These cards only took me about 30-45 minutes to make (not including chatting time!) and they turned out great!  I have given some to friends and they think I am so amazing and of course I tell them it took me forever to make them (haha just kidding- I don't lie).  Simple, fast, and super cute- I think this is  a "Nailed It!".


No comments:

Post a Comment