Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Stella!!!!

"I've always depended on the kindness of strangers"

While this post really doesn't have anything to do with Tennessee Williams the name of the paper pack makes me want to yell out, "STELLAAAAAA!!!" (because that is the name of the pack).

I love cards and I really like this paper.  I finally got around to making the "bonus project" for the Stella Workshop on the go that's been hanging around my house.





Very lovely indeed.  I especially love the paper that has sewing patterns printed on it- very cute (even though I really don't like sewing).  You don't see that side of the paper on these cards.  I've used all my paper for the 2 2-page layouts and some invitations to my very first home party as a CTMH consultant and I think I will have to get another paper pack just to play around with!

No comments:

Post a Comment