Monday, June 18, 2012

June's Even More Spectacular!

For the month of June, I'm having my own special and it's easy as pie!

Sign up to get emails of posts of this website by entering your email address in the spot on the right of this page, and you will get a FREE marker ANY color of your choice on your next order if you order by July 30th!*  Super easy!!!

 

If you have any problems entering your email let me know and I'll help you out.

I have to say my favorite markers are the cocoa color (I use ALL the time) and the white marker (which shows up on dark paper!).

P.S. Did you know that the markers are retiring?  They will be retiring the end of July so don't miss out!

*If you are out of town I will send you a marker in the mail after you sign up and place an order.

No comments:

Post a Comment