Saturday, June 23, 2012

Punch Prizes

What's a party without a fun game?  And prizes?

When I do a CTMH party I like to make sure there are fun games.  For my last party this is what I did for prizes:

 This is where you "punch" out the circles and inside lies a prize.  Or in this case a paper saying what prize you get.  Fun huh?  You could use this for birthday parties, office parties, or even have the coolest chore chart ever!  This is how I made it


First you trace some plastic cups on a posterboard or cardboard (which will probably be better for kids)

Then you have to trace a little bit inside the circle so that when you stick the cup through it doesn't fall through.
Cut out the circles

Cut out little squares of tissue paper.


Put your "prizes" in the cup

Tape the tissue onto the cups.

Decorate your sign.  I used CTMH Posterboard and Token alpahbets with cotton candy pink and black ink.  And I accidentally made some smudges so I had to "decorate" it with other smudges ;)

Then I fitted the cups through the holes and taped them on the back with packing tape so that the more avid punchers don't just knock the cups out.

Hope your game is a knock out!  Hee-hee.


No comments:

Post a Comment