Sunday, July 7, 2013

Convention Fun!

For convention, consultants do what is called swaps which means they make something and swap it with another consultant who has also made something.  This was my first convention, so I really didn't know what to expect.  This is what I made:



 I love what I call "pretty straws" so I had to make some of them.  And I get tired of making the same thing so I made some decorated tea lights too. 
The straws were so easy to make using my cricut and the Art Philosophy and Artiste cartridges!  On Art Philosophy there is a tag shape and I cut it at 2 1/2 inches then punched the holes a little bigger with a normal office supply hole punch so the straw could go through.  Then I stamped or added some mustache cuts that are on Artiste or stars from Art Philosophy.  For the pennant shape I cut that from Art Philosophy at 1/2 inch and then stamped.
The tea lights were a breeze too!  I used the washi tape and then added some bling or string or the shimmer tape or I just cut some paper strips at 1/2 inch by 5 inches.  So easy and the perfect way to decorate for a party or wedding or make favors!



So I swapped some of my stuff to get this stuff:





These are scrapbooking inserts for the pocket pages!  What a great idea!
These are such talented ladies!  Beautiful items that I just LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment