Saturday, July 27, 2013

Open House!

 http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/59944187BDB649E694A5E3F8CAE6A188.ashx?w=400
The new catalogs are in!!  There are some great new items in the catalog!  We now have make your own jewlery, more glitter paper and trim, Crush books, frame decor, new paper packs, and a new Cricut cartridge perfect for scrapbooking, plus more! 

To celebrate all this new goodness I'll be having an open house Tuesday, July 30th at 6:30-9pm.  Come make a FREE project, scope the new catalog, see some of the new product first hand and see the fun projects I made at convention using the new product! 
 
FREE project!
Plus, I will have a special thank you gift for everyone who attends!  I'll have my clearance supplies you can buy (with added new items)- anyone who brings someone new will get 20% off their total clearance purchase (for both of you!). 
Every order of $40 will get you in a drawing to earn $25 in select product of your choosing PLUS every order will get you in a drawing to win FREE NEW PRODUCT!!!
 
The special for the month is spend $50 in new catalog product you get the D-sized stamp of month FREE!  That is a $17.95 value!  It is chocolate themed and an oh-so-sweet deal!

http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/A01F00F72BDB4D8F83A9EFE3F8AA79B0.ashx?w=400
 
Even if you can't make it that night you can still participate in the drawings by contacting me for your order, or by ordering online (after Aug 1 online: melissamay.ctmh.com).  If you can't make it and want to browse my clearance items let me know and you can stop by another time. 
There are some great new hostess rewards items- and if you sign up to host a party I will give you 2 special gifts. Let me know if you are interested in taking advantage of this!
Don't miss out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment