Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Halloween Treat Tubes



Halloween is all about the treats right?  So why not make some treats with style?



I cut these treat tubes out using my Cricut and a CCR file (cricut craft room).  It makes it super easy!  I also used the Artbooking cartridge- I used the Halloween mini book cuts, made them small, and cut off the binding part.  Then I colored them with some markers (including the silver metallics one).  Way fun!  If you want the CCR file just leave a comment and I will email it to you (since I can't figure out how to have it on this site)

This will be a workshop Saturday Oct. 26th and it is my first ever Kid workshop too!  Kids are welcome to come make these as long as an adult is present- the pumpkin one is easier for little kids to do.  The cost is $3 per tube (including candy) or $10 for 4 tubes.

Supplies Used:
Artbooking Cartridge
Artiste cartridge
treat tubes
black shimmer trim
bakers twine
hemp
clothes pins


No comments:

Post a Comment