Monday, November 25, 2013

Christmas Album

Christmas Album
 This was a blast making it!  It did take quite a bit of time but I think it turned out good.  

Supplies Used:
Ruby cardstock
slate cardstock
white cardstock
sparkle and shine paper pack (the 3 designed papers)
juniper cardstock
sparkle and shine my compliments
red shimmer trim
red jewels
various ribbons/ baker twine
liquid glass
Cricut Artbooking Cartridge
glitter paper

 I really like to use all my supplies, so after you cut your page base from the cartridge, you use the rest of the page to embellish/ design the pages.  A little goes a long ways!  The kraft envelopes are retired now so you can either find a consultant that still has some (I do!) or put a different one in, or make one from the Artiste cartridge.












This is a workshop I am doing so if you are interested in making this contact me!

No comments:

Post a Comment