Monday, November 4, 2013

Workshop Christmas Cards!

Do you like to make Christmas cards?  I do!  In fact, I am a little obsessed with Christmas cards.  I LOVE them!  I keep them.  For several years.  Homemade, store bought, photo cards, they all go into my Christmas box.  Yikes- maybe I shouldn't admit that.  Honestly I am not a hoarder.


Here are some Christmas cards using various stamps, sparkle and shin washi tape, and sparkle and shin paper.  So easy to make and fun!

This will be a workshop, Saturday Nov 30th 9:30am.  The cost is $15 and you get 6 cards and envelopes (various sizes), plus a Ruby embellishment pack (you'll have plenty leftover to play with).  You can also do 2 sets for $27.  Then you'll be done with your holiday cards and ready to put them in the mail!

Contact me if you are interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment