Monday, September 29, 2014

Picture My Life Tags


I have become an absolute fan of the pocket pages cards!  Since I am an avid Close To My Heart customer I use their Picture My Life cards for A LOT OF THINGS!!  They make crafting so super easy!

I have a Family Home Evening plaque that keeps track of who is in charge of what.  (we try to weekly get together as a family and learn gospel topics, have fun, and address any problems we're having)  For the looooooogest time I didn't have a tag for my youngest so he was just the "empty space".  Did I mention he is 4?  Mom fail!  I got the idea to use the PML cards and snap! after 10 minutes I had completely updated our FHE plaque with up-to-date pictures of ALL the people in our family.  Score!





I used the Avonlea cards and some ribbon I got from Scrapfest (so sad they aren't doing it anymore!!!).  I just printed some pictures from our computer since I'll have to update them fairly often.  So much cuter than the boring off-white tags I had that just had names on them!!!

These would be perfect for gift tags or even holiday ornaments on a little decor tree or Christmas tree!

And if you're interested in the FHE board- it's just a piece of wood painted black with vinyl lettering and masonry nails (they have the rectangle tips instead of round) that we made when I lived in Cali before we had any kids.  I changed one the spots to say Activity and I just printed the same font (papyrus I think) in a black box and mod-podged it on.  You can't even tell!

No comments:

Post a Comment