Sunday, May 8, 2011

Robot birthday

So for my baby's first birthday I went with a robot theme because what's cuter than that?

I cut a pattern with my cricut and then used that to cut his name is some thin craft metal.  Then I added some metal embellishments

This is a 3D robot for the banner from the Robotz cartridge

Some tin can robots

I added vinyl gears to balloons

Here is it all put together; my husband had to add his real robot.  Bytheway- the banner is made with the B is for Boy cartridge.  It's kind of hard to see everything- I had a hard time getting a good picture with all this shinny stuff!

And here is his birthday onesie I designed with PSE8.  I absolutely love how the adobe.com blog (http://www.obsidiandawn.com) has free brushes and png images you can download because I didn't have any gear images!

Not that he really cared about the decorations- pizza and cake were all he wanted, but sometimes a mom needs her outlet.

1 comment:

  1. Dang, I think I win the most boring mom in the world award!!! Happy Birthday Garrett!

    ReplyDelete