Monday, May 30, 2011

Sweet and Simple

So for our end-of-the-year gift for my oldest's teacher we made cute lollipop bouquets.  Super easy!!!  All we did is punch holes in die cut paper flowers and put them on the lollipop sticks.  Then I taped those to empty fake flower stems and bunched them together, wrapped it with tissue paper and cellophane, and walla! you have a sweet (literally) gift for teacher.


If you don't want the lollipop wrapper to show you can just cover them with some tissue paper.

I found that taping the end of the wrapper to the stick helped make it easier for my son to put the paper flowers on the stick.  And of course you can always make the flowers and lollipops coordinate better than I did.

So there you have it!  And I also will accept these for mother's day (hint hint kids)

No comments:

Post a Comment