Friday, October 5, 2012

Digital Scrapbooking

I have dabbled some in the digital scrapbooking realm, and it's pretty fun- less messy too!  But I have to say I've never done anything with it.  Especially since I have so many regular craft supplies.

I ended up buying a 5 pack from Studio J (Close to my Heart's digital scrapbooking) and I have to say it was sooooo easy and fun!!!

They have these new kits that are themed and you just throw your pictures on them and go!  Definitely my kind of digital goodness.  You can change the colors to match your pictures and you can still add some extras too.   Here is what I made:


The fishing layout is the Express Collection "Travels" layout 5.  I changed the paper under the little pictures to desert sand and the title to green- sweet leaf I think.  I added my journaling, pictures, and the date and place text and that was it!

The Back In Time layout is the Express Collection "Year in Review" layout 5.  I again changed the colors to match my pictures- using cranberry.  I changed the title words and the words on the pennants on the side to match my theme, then added my pictures and journaling.  Easy!

I've also seen people use Studio J for idea inspiration.  What a great idea!  You can plan your page before you start cutting paper.  All you have to do is create a sign in (that is if you want to save your ideas or order- otherwise you can just start playing).  Give it try!

No comments:

Post a Comment