Thursday, October 11, 2012

More Digi

So, when I posted earlier that I bought some layouts from Studio J, I only showed 2 layouts.  But I made more!  Here is what I made with the Custom Collections- there are a TON of them including retired papers and papers exclusive to Studio J. (I only made 3, but here are 2 of them)


These were really fun because not only can you change the color, you can change the paper and add "stickers" and other fun embellishments.  I also learned a trick to use 2 photo spots for one picture like I did in the Halloween layout (the pictures on the left side- there are supposed to be 6 of them).  You add the same picture to both spots next to each other and enlarge the pictures to about 117% (you may have to fiddle around with the sizes).  You scoot the pictures so they match up and then zoom in to make sure the lines match.  Neat trick!

No comments:

Post a Comment