Monday, October 8, 2012

October Special

October is here!  And I don't know about you, but as the year progresses things have been getting busier and busier!  I wish there were more hours in the day so I can get more done.  

The special for the month of October is perfect for all you "I don't have time to scrapbook" people.  Which is pretty much everyone right?  Right now if you buy 9 layouts on Studio J you will get the 10th one free!  Wowza!  Let me just say I just barely started using Studio J (it was too expensive for my taste before- thank goodness they lowered the prices!), and it is WON. DER. FUL!!!!  Seriously! I thought it would take as long as it has been taking me to make a photo book (which is forever) but it was super fast!  

I'll be having some future posts on my Studio J adventures so stay tuned!  And go ahead and check out Studio J.  You just have to create a log in, but you can play around with it all you want without having to buy anything.  So what's holding you back?  Get scrapin' the techo way!!

http://cms.closetomyheart.com/~/media/ImageGallery/Time%20Sensitive/Medium/2012_October_CC/OctoberCC-ImageGallery-text.ashx?w=400 

To get going, just hit the "Digital Scrapbooking, Studio J" tab at the top of my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment