Friday, September 6, 2013

Baby Carriage Card

September must be a great month!  There are quite a few babies being born and I just had to take the chance to make a baby card with the adorable Babycakes paper.




Supplies used:
Babycakes paper
2" scallop punch (or just cut a 2" circle)
5x7 spin cards
B is for Baby stamp set
Slate accessories
Coca ink pad
Slate marker
autumn terracota marker
honey marker

The dotted paper is cut 5x7, alphabet paper is I think 5" and to cut the square out I just traced the square onto the paper on the other side and cut with an exacto knife.  I went to post this and didn't even realize the scallop circle punch is no longer available!  I use that punch a lot because then I don't have to drag my Cricut out all the time.  Sorry!  The baby strip is the border of the paper.  This was so super easy to make!  

The carriage stamp is only the top half so it would fit in the circle.  I colored it in with markers and then glue dotted the buttons on for wheels.  For the square in the inside I just used the part I cut out of the paper for the card for a template.

Bring on the babies!   I got more supplies :)

No comments:

Post a Comment