Saturday, September 7, 2013

Friend Card

I love last minute cards.  Ones you create in  minutes using just what you have on hand.  They make me feel extra creative!

That's what this card is... something I created with leftovers for my friend's birthday.  I had the squares cut out leftover from a workshop and the wooden flower was the last wooden shape I had from a package.  Same with the pearl swirls and the fabric button.  The hearts were also leftovers from a workshop.

Here's what I used: (the card is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2)

Chantilly paper
Chantilly fabric buttons
Wooden embellishments pack
Pearl flourishes
Card pack
Cricut Art Philosophy
liquid glass

The squares are cut 1x1 and it's the same paper just one side has green the other has pretty flowers.  The hearts are 3/4" I think cut with Art Philosophy.  I love the Art Philosophy cartridge for quick cutting of shapes.  The shapes are listed on the keypad so all you have to do is load, pick, and cut.  No searching through handbooks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment