Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Welcome Baby Card

My youngest is 3.  Everyone keeps asking me when I'm going to have another one.  Yup.  Gulp.  I just tell them I'm good right now.  Who needs a baby when all the people around you are having them?  And staying up late with them, changing them, nursing all day- yup I'm good with 3 kids right now.  Now don't get me wrong- I love kids.  Just not any more right now.

The best part about someone else having a baby (besides not having to be that lady) is making a beautiful card for them to enjoy along with their precious new gift.

This card was made with some of my new favorites from CTMH: The hexagons irresistibles and the stamp set "Wild Wonders".  If you've never used an "irresistible" before you have got to try it!  It is way fun.  All you do is ink a sponge and swipe across the chipboard shape and wah-la! you have a pretty patterned hexagon.  Cool eh?

Supplies Used:
Wild Wonders stamp set
B is for Baby stamp set
Hexagon Irresistibles
Slate polka dotted washi tape
Kraft cardstock
white cardstock
Creme brule ink pad
pear ink pad
twilight ink pad
blush ink pad
slate ink pad
white bakers twine

No comments:

Post a Comment