Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Why I've Been Slow

I have not had the time to do a lot of crafting.  Why you ask?  Is it because I have 3 young boys who go to 2 different schools, are involved in before school band and orchestra, after school chess club and ice skating, and have tutoring 2 times a week?  Well, no.  Is it because my husband has a more demanding position at church now that takes him away a lot and he is working on his PE so he is studying and taking classes almost every night? No.  It is because of this....


Yup, we're expecting a baby.  May 2015.  This is how I announced it:  (it's a little gruesome so you might want to not go any further if that stuff grosses you out)



So not only have I not been able to eat sugar (ACK!) I am so tired.  One of these days I'll have time to do more crafts right?  Hahahaha yeah right. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment