Monday, May 14, 2012

Graduation Card

Graduation parties are coming and going, and what do grads want?  MONEY of course!  Here's a clever way of giving them the dough...

I stamped the dot background from the Diverse Backgrounds stamp set with Black ink and then stamped the sentiment from the Bravo stamp set using Holiday Red ink pad on paper, inked them, and cut them out.  I glued the background to the card and attached the sentiment with 3D Foam Tape.  I glued some retired black pleated ribbon to the side with Liquid Glass.  I tied a few rolled bills with Tulip ribbon, adding a small strip of scratch cardstock to the back of the roll (so that the glue dot doesn't ruin the money) before tying.  Then I attached the money roll to the card with extra heavy duty glue dots.  

Wha-la!  Perfect card for the new grad. 

No comments:

Post a Comment