Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Graduation Time!

The end of the school year is coming up and what better way to remember this past school year than with Close to my Heart?

Isn't this a cute card?  This is from this blog (she's the founder of CTMH).  This is made by printing 2 pictures: one in color and one in black and white.  You cut the color one to make your subject pop! and tape to cardstock.  I love how they used Foundry Binder Clips and Grey Bakers Twine to add a cute "school" touch to the card.  What creative people there are out there!  I am so glad there are so many creative people for me to steal their ideas from so everyone thinks I'm super. 

Speaking of end of the year: my grad can/ teacher appreciation can workshop is coming up!  Let me know if you are interested in making one for yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment