Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Summer Gift

For my son's preschool teacher, I decided to give a "summer bucket".  This was a lot of fun and can be used for anyone- birthdays, thank yous, or just for fun!

I used an empty laffy taffy box and poked holes in the side to tie ribbon through.  Then I used my Dotty For You paper pack from CTMH to make a border around the bucket.  I used several layers of paper and cloth flowers with a jeweled brad for the center. 

Then for the most important part- the gifts!  I added flip-flops, sunscreen chapstick, bubbles in the shape of a Popsicle, paddle ball game, nail polish, kool-aid packets, chalk, and cazoos.  She has kids so I thought this would be fun for everyone.  And then I edited this lady's fish saying to say, "Congratulations!  It's o"fish"ally summer!" and stapled it to a sweedish fish bag and added that to the bucket.

Hopefully she has a great summer! 

No comments:

Post a Comment