Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Take Out Favor Box Workshop

What's for dinner?  How about some take out?


But a take out box wouldn't be complete without...

Fortune cookies!!

Join me Tuesday, June 19th for this workshop (only $2!) where we will use the Dotty For You paper pack *my favorite!* and the Cricut Art Philosophy cartridge to make this adorable take out box and 5 fortune cookies!  So much fun to make and so much fun to give!  

Insert exclamations of gratitude into the fortune cookies while we're making them and you have a gift for that special friend who has been there for you through thick and thin.

Contact me to sign up!  See the workshops tab for more info on this and other workshops.

Want to know how I made the fortune cookies?  It's a little tricky, but this website has really good instructions (I tried using other websites' instructions but couldn't get them to work).  Click THIS link to get step by step instructions.  I used 3" circles cut out with the cricut- size really didn't seem to matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment